Friday, December 11, 2009

Camp

This will be my first camp experience at the wonderful Camp California since 5 years ago when i was last here.  The boy I spoke of in the previous post, Yuri, is doing well, but there is still no clinics that will accept a 13 yr old.  So we invited to camp this weekend.  It will be difficult for him I'm sure, he will be without any drugs for 3 days, but we're praying for an amazing experience for God to really open up his heart and change his life.  He asked me if I was going before he said yes to the invite.  So it made it clear to me that he's starting to trust me, and I hope to build on that this weekend.  I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures and updates after camp. Check back on Sunday evening or Monday.  Much love to all, I thank you in advance for your prayers for all the kids, but especially Yuri.

No comments:

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.