Thursday, June 21, 2007

FULLY SUPPORTED!

Good news from here in Minnesota. I am now a fully financially supported missionary. Thank you all partners with me in this ministry. My visa application should be re-submitted by next week and then I will have a better guesstimate of when I shall receive my visa if all goes well. I hope this is the last hiccup in the visa process... Please pray. My new job is going well, as I am learning much about all the retirement plans that are available. Its a little different training to work in the corporate world, and I know I am not made to do it, but I am still succeeding thus far, and enjoying the challenge. The ministry that I helped start last summer is starting up this monday, and I will be volunteering nearly everyday as soon as my schedule changes after training. Please pray for that ministry that I am still heavily involved with.

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

What an answer to prayer! That is so exciting Steve! God has great plans for you, I can't wait to watch as they unfold!

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.