Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Documents Re-Submitted!


Thank you all for your continual prayers and words of encouragement. It has been quite a process to get the documents necessary to re-apply for this 2-year visa, but it may finally be over. I overnighted the additional documents to the agent who has been helping me through this whole process, and she submitted it to the Brazilian Consulate once again on Friday 7/20.
Please pray for God's provision over these documents and the rest of the visa application process, which is entirely out of my hands now. It is up to the Brazilian government...but more importantly its up to God. Please continue to pray, as it may take anywhere from 2-3 months (hopefully 2). I am fully supported financially, and so all I am waiting on officially is this visa.
I'll keep you updated on the process as I find out more information.

No comments:

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.