Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Moving Home to Iowa


As many of you know, I have had serious back problems for a year and a half, with a bulging disc and a herniated disc in my lower back. I was granted the opportunity to have very much needed back treatment done, that will stretch out my back and allow my discs to heal...but the spendy procedure is 3x more expensive here in the cities. So, I am moving home to live with my parents, most likely until I leave for Brazil. So for the next six weeks I will be rehabing my back in preparation for Brazil, and the rest of my life. I will be coming up many weekends though. Please pray for this back treatment to be effective and thorough, that I may enjoy the activity of everyday life to the fullest, and not be limited even in ministry by my back problems.

No comments:

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.