Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Delay

I thought I had cleared my last hurdle and jumped through the last hoop. However, the Brazilian Consulate has created another one, that will delay my departure until at least July. So more waiting. I know that the Lord has this in His control, and He is continually working on me, preparing me more, as He draws me closer to Him. I am reading through the book "Celebration of Discipline", and it has been so encouraging and uplifting to me as I seek to be more intimate with Christ.
In the meantime, praise the Lord for my ministry here in the Twin Cities. One of the young men I disciple, is really growing in the Lord, and his hunger for God is contagious. Please continue to pray that I will find work soon, and that my ministry here will continue to be fruitful. Thank you for your prayers.

Oh and my ankle is making progress everyday it seems. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

JennyRain said...

Hey! Hang in there through the waiting... Isaiah 40 talks about those who "wait" and "hope" (esp. vs 31) and the awesome transformation that occurs in our hearts in the "Waiting Place" ... I'll be praying for ya!

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.