Friday, April 13, 2007

Hobbling and Waiting

As I wait, I hobble. 2 weeks ago I played in a basketball tournament with my cousins and brother. With five minutes to go in the game, I tried to play as if I wasn't significantly shorter than everybody else, went in for a rebound, came down on somebody's foot, and down I went. I had a 3rd degree sprain on my left ankle, with partially torn ligaments. After being on crutches for a week and a half, I am finally walking with a limp. But I can't walk very far or stand very long, so the occassional crutch around mall of america, and use the motorized scooter at the grocery store provide my friends with great entertainment. Please pray for the continual healing of my ankle, which could take several months before I am completely healed.

No comments:

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.