Friday, April 13, 2007

The End and the Beginning of the Long Wait

The long wait for my documents to in hand and in order to apply for my visa, is over. Complication after complication, months after anticipated my visa application was finally submitted this morning to the Brazilian Consulate of Chicago. Now, I just have to wait for my visa, and a little more support and I can finally start my ministry in Brazil. Please be in prayer for the visa process to be succesful and speedy. There is no guarantee that my visa application will be approved, or that it will be here in less than a few months. As much as it seems that my life is resting in the hands of the Brazilian officials, I know that my life solely rests in the hands of the Lord. So I will continue to wait on the Lord, and prepare faithfully for my service.

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

Praise God that at least one step is complete! He IS faithful in his timing...I am so excited that you are pursuing this path God is opening for you. I am so proud my cousin is continually seeking God's heart and face for what He wants you to do! I love you! We'll definitely keep you in prayer!
~Sarah

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.